Tuesday, August 19, 2008

All About Me 1st post

Hello. My name is Kelly Rose Robertson. I graduated this past May from the University of Alabama with a degree in Early Childhood Education. This is my first semester here in Mobile, working towards my master's and certification. By the time I finish I will have been in school long enough to become a doctor!!
I've had many adjustments in the last week. I have just gotten engaged and moved to Mobile to be with my fiancee. We are planning a wedding for March 2009. I teach a Pre-K class at Orchard Baptist here in Mobile. I have six of the most adorable children ever! And on top of all of that I have decided on a whim to enroll back into college!
I come from a very small town called Winfield, Alabama. I am very close with my family and miss them all very much! I can't wait to get back to Tuscaloosa for game days this fall! Roll Tide Roll! We love tailgating with the Tide! I love being outside and doing anything active.
I am very excited about what the near future holds for me. I am trying my best to get used to my new surroundings and enjoy every moment of this adventure. I look forward to getting to know each of you!

9 comments:

DaDebil said...

Neat!

Rachel's Blog for EDM 310 said...

Congrats on getting engaged and hope you enjoy your time here in Mobile. I dont know if your fiance is from Mobile or not but if you ever want to know any good place to eat just let me know.

Kdub said...

My friends would tell me your a good influence to have around (because you went to Alabama). I am an Auburn fan and they are constantly telling me Alabama fans are closer to God.

Michael Armstrong said...

Good luck with the wedding planning it isnt as bad as everyone says at least on my end it hasnt been.

Ken said...

Congradulations on the engagement. Hopefully the Auburn folks around here wont harass you too much. :)

Catherine EDM310Fall2008 said...

ROLL TIDE! Many of my family members are hard core Alabama fans, my Grandfather (Bobby Jackson) played for BEAR. I cant ever get away from it. haha

and many congrats on engagement! :)

Amber said...

Congratulations on your engagement! ROLL TIDE!

Kristen Stringfellow said...

Congrats on your engagement I know your super excited !

Jessica said...

Roll Tide Roll!! Love the Tide! Congrats on the engagement and good luck with planning the wedding! Hope school goes good for you in Mobile!